2019-2022 Updated Terms & Condition
Welcome, this page is about our privacy policies, terms and conditions of NaijaFindMp3.
Infringing Contents (DMCA & IFPI)
As a government verified website, we abide by the IFPI and DMCA laws, we are against sharing unauthorized files, We declare to act immediately when our content is copied or used without absolute authorization from us (Naijafindmp3.com and it’s subsidiaries).
We hereby refrain from uploading or providing mp3 or mp4 links to songs or movie bound by IFPI/DMCA copyright since the original owner didn’t authorize the file sharing.
Naijafindmp3 has evolved and become more like a streaming platform, such as iTunes, Spotify, Audiomack, Amazon Music, Boomplay etc. Hence, Our posts serves as an update to our users and we provide only streaming services.
However, if you think any of our contents or mp3 is posted unlawfully on our website without your permission as a legal owner, feel free to direct your complaint to us, we will be ready to act accordingly as we stated above.
You must know we abide fully with DMCA Copyright Laws and we don’t by any means want to infringe.
From the DMCA Section 512(c)(3)(A), your notice may contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (url), or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In respect to the above, if you are very sure that we have infringed your rights as a content owner, please kindly report to us on [email protected].
Naijafindmp3 and it’s subsidiaries does not claim the ownership right of music and visual contents uploaded to the site, so we will gladly comply if your report is duly filed as the original owner.
Comments & Approval
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Naijafindmp3 must approve your comment(s) before it can appear.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. This privacy and policy applies to the site and all product and services offered by Naijafindmp3
Personal identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including but limited to, when users visits our site , subscribe to our notification and in connection to other activities, services , features or resources we make available in our site.
Users may be ask for as appropriate, name, email address, Users may however visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users when they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about user means of connection to our site such as the operating system, and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Naijafindmp3.com may collect and use users information for the following purpose
- To improve customer service
information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and supports needs more efficiently.
- To send periodic emails
If user decides to opt-in our mailing, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information etc. If at any period the user wants to unsubscribe from receiving future email, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each mail.
How we protect your data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in our site.
Changes to this private policy
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site you signify your acceptance of this policy, Your continue use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.